Permanent Bump's Print Shop

Bumphinger

Seasoned
Supporter
Jun 26, 2020
Well, I finally finished it. Announcing Bump's Print Shop, a contemporary map art print gallery and shop. What started off as simply wanting to make a neat picture for my house has turned into a several month deep dive into map art. I'm calling my first show Minecraft Escher. It's a series of works all adapted from some of my favourite MC Escher prints but with some Minecraft elements added. I've got three pieces on display now and I'll be adding more prints in the future (I need to take a break from maps atm). In addition to the print gallery I have an art supply shop downstairs. It's a good place to look for all your pigments and and pigmented blocks. Enjoy the show!

TiggerBlueMom

Staff
Staff member
Supporter
May 9, 2017
Lombard, IL, USA
Well, I finally finished it. Announcing Bump's Print Shop, a contemporary map art print gallery and shop. What started off as simply wanting to make a neat picture for my house has turned into a several month deep dive into map art. I'm calling my first show Minecraft Escher. It's a series of works all adapted from some of my favourite MC Escher prints but with some Minecraft elements added. I've got three pieces on display now and I'll be adding more prints in the future (I need to take a break from maps atm). In addition to the print gallery I have an art supply shop downstairs. It's a good place to look for all your pigments and and pigmented blocks. Enjoy the show!
You should definitely check it out, Bump's pictures are amazing!!!!

Reactions: Bumphinger

EP43

Seasoned
Feb 27, 2019
Arizona USA
I will pop in at some point. Are copies for sale? Do you take on commissions?

Bumphinger

Seasoned
Supporter
Jun 26, 2020
I will pop in at some point. Are copies for sale? Do you take on commissions?
Yup, I have copies for sale. Got lecterns beside each print to give you details. Commissions, I haven’t decided on yet. I’m away for the summer. Maybe we can chat about it in the fall.

EP43

Seasoned
Feb 27, 2019
Arizona USA
Yup, I have copies for sale. Got lecterns beside each print to give you details. Commissions, I haven’t decided on yet. I’m away for the summer. Maybe we can chat about it in the fall.
excellent! might HYU then, enjoy your time away!

Server Cost Donations

Total amount
£46.00
Goal
£150.00