Permanent CBenni's perma stuff

CBenni

Seasoned
Hey there!

I finally started doing some stuff on the permanent server. The first thing I wanted to do is to create a branch of Nethermore, called "Nether again", which I will be officially opening in a week or so (spoiler alert, its already 90% stocked, so go help yourselves!).

2021-01-25_01.47.16.png

Huge thanks to DSL, TBM and Khole helping out on the canopy!

For this, I needed some new farms, my old gold and wood farms were terribly underpowered.
Hence, I started building a nice little gold farm:
spawnplatforms.pnggoldfarm.png

Which produces a nice and steady flow of gold income:
1dayafk.png
(this was what I gathered in the building of what I am showing below)

Next, I needed a nether tree farm. So I designed and built this, based on RaysWorks design, but with improved rates and storage/filtering system and a totally redesigned top and bottom, left, right, center, forward and back:

treefarm.png
(banana for scale)

Only two questions remain:
- Will it blow itself to bits once I turn it on?
and
- How do I most efficiently monetize this?

Hope you like it :>

Hey there!

I finally started doing some stuff on the permanent server. The first thing I wanted to do is to create a branch of Nethermore, called "Nether again", which I will be officially opening in a week or so (spoiler alert, its already 90% stocked, so go help yourselves!).

View attachment 4126

Huge thanks to DSL, TBM and Khole helping out on the canopy!

For this, I needed some new farms, my old gold and wood farms were terribly underpowered.
Hence, I started building a nice little gold farm:
View attachment 4127View attachment 4128

Which produces a nice and steady flow of gold income:
View attachment 4129
(this was what I gathered in the building of what I am showing below)

Next, I needed a nether tree farm. So I designed and built this, based on RaysWorks design, but with improved rates and storage/filtering system and a totally redesigned top and bottom, left, right, center, forward and back:

View attachment 4131
(banana for scale)

Only two questions remain:
- Will it blow itself to bits once I turn it on?
and
- How do I most efficiently monetize this?

Hope you like it :>
0.0 I have farm envy Benni .. ^_^ ... " so you started building a nice little gold farm ... I have been to it sir ... it is massive and equally impressive ... The scraps from it would keep a basic play going

I havent been lazy!
First off, a wither rose farm inspired by a RaysWorks design:
WitherRoseFarm.png

Using the obtained wither roses, I built this Quad crossing wither skeleton farm of my own design (around 500-800 wither skellie heads/hr !):
WitherSkellieFarm.png

Using the obtained wither skulls, I was able to design+build this wither grinder, based on a design by FallenBreath and heavily modified, using ilmangos vertical smart piston and a dropper speed shulker unloader of my own devising:
WitherFarm.png

This can kill up to 4500 withers each hour!
The obtained materials are all available in my shop, Nethermore.
Now, there is only a few farms I want to build on the permanent server until I am happy and my farming mood might subside :p

Its me again (are you getting bored yet? Yes? Good.)
Digging below my industrial area, I noticed a 3 slime chunk area directly underneath... so I decided to build an overkill slime farm!
This is loosely based on an ilmango design and utterly insane. I collected over 20 chests of slime balls during the time I was building it.

SlimeFarm.png

Prior to that, I had started with my villager set up for the area; That included getting an iron farm. And yes. Its overkill...
May I present: the 8x villager pod iron farm (feat. a bunch of unused villagers for the (yet to be built) trading hall:
ironfarm.png
(I don't sell slime in Nethermore/Nether again, as that shop is strictly for materials obtainable in the nether, but if there is demand, let me know. This stuff is basically free.)

Till next time!

2021-06-20_00.48.36.png

New villager trading hall done!
Now I need to build a villager breeder capable of providing the around 3000 villagers needed to fill this thing (since we are on normal difficulty, and villagers have a 50% of dieing when you get a zombie to kill them for the discounts... curing them three times means only 1/8 actually make it through the system in the back (behind that rear wall)
It could use some outside decoration however... Though I am enjoying the "that's a face" aesthetic.

VillagerHall.png

Stay tuned - there might be a book shop popping up in the spawn area eventually :>

After several days of work, my shulker farm is done!

shulkerfarm.png
Overworld side (a few hundred blocks northwest of perma mining spawn, just follow the rail from the spawn point if you wanna check it out for yourself.

shulkerfarm-nether.png
Nether side (this is really close to spawn, on top of the bedrock ceiling)

This is almost exactly ilmangos design (which is a slightly improved version of what docm77 built on the hermitcraft server) See here for his video

This farm is incredible, I have accumulated over 2 double chests of shulker shells in the few hours I was running it today. Building it, however, was a pain - shulkers are more annoying to work with than anything you might imagine :D

If you have any questions or so, feel free to ask ^.^

Building it isnt the hardest part; getting the shulker in is...
But yeah, its really one of the more complex farms I've done.

Still on the edge if I want to build it on seasonal... if I do, I would want some help.

Always willing to pitch in and help :)

Would this be a potential group project for a Social Saturday?
The farm is quite the complex build, and you stand next to no chance without litematica, so it hardly lends itself to cooperative building, really.
However, gathering the resources (lots of glass, obsidian, scaffolding and well... buttons, I guess) is a lot of work in of itself. Since I have basically nothing on seasonal, that's something I would appreciate help with. Same goes with getting the shulker from the end, I would need an elytra to find a suitable location. Having the world seed also helps, but isn't necessary.
Additionally, this farm is best built not too far from spawn, as that reduces the difficulty of getting the shulker into place, so we would have to find a good place for it too.

The farm is quite the complex build, and you stand next to no chance without litematica, so it hardly lends itself to cooperative building, really.
However, gathering the resources (lots of glass, obsidian, scaffolding and well... buttons, I guess) is a lot of work in of itself. Since I have basically nothing on seasonal, that's something I would appreciate help with. Same goes with getting the shulker from the end, I would need an elytra to find a suitable location. Having the world seed also helps, but isn't necessary.
Additionally, this farm is best built not too far from spawn, as that reduces the difficulty of getting the shulker into place, so we would have to find a good place for it too.
Well i have litematica.... you could send me your schematic :p i could help

Server Cost Donations

Total amount
$75.00
Goal
$200.00
Back