Donations

As suspected, it's just Marko – PEBKAC.

It's FUBAR here ... Now I have my own Red Button, yipee!!!

I'll turn off all ad blockers too this next test. I don't usually have probs with straight PP payments.

= @SairFecht Didn't get the error so continued, picked up the £1.00 OK, this time left as paying for an item or service, clicked through and payment sent, all details picked up ie "Captain_Marko" etc, but not registered as a donation here..!? Weird.

I'm doomed to be labelled as the tight-fisted one 8)))

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 16.22.52.png

Last edited:
Yes, I have 2 amounts arrive in the paypal account. The last one you sent says it needs attention but upon reading your post I now know it is expecting me to send you something.

That's crazy! I'll try using a different browser soonish.

Opera 56.0.3051.116 on OS X 10.12..6 no ad blockers etc. Gives the same error with less detail - very spooky! I surrender to the Ghost in the Machine.

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 08.27.43.png

Last edited:
If you have set up a recurring donation using the old donation system, it would be helpful if you cancelled this and re set up with the new system. It just saves me manually adding your donation to the list and your donation will automatically be added to the monthly graph/thermometer type indicator thingy and total.

Would it be possible to allow donation inputs in currencies other than GBP and have paypal just convert it at the end of the transaction? The donation system as is doesn't allow me to set up a re-occurring payment rounded off in Canadian $. Say I want to set up a $15 monthly donation, I can't do that since the system on the main page wont accent anything thats inst rounded to a whole GBP if I put 8.5 GBP in to = $15CDN. If I round to the nearest whole pound I get a donation of $14.53 CDN or some weird number which im sure will fluctuate with the exchange rate. It may seem like sort of a picky issue but it just makes managing things on the donors end way easier in my opinion.

Here I go again, trying to donate, all content blockers off, flash allowed etc- immediately after login I see this blank square ( as above occasions but this time no error message). o_O

Safari 12.0.3 OS X 10.12.6

Anyone else using OS X experience this?

Here I go again, trying to donate, all content blockers off, flash allowed etc- immediately after login I see this blank square ( as above occasions but this time no error message). o_O

Safari 12.0.3 OS X 10.12.6

Anyone else using OS X experience this?
Nope - I donated the other day using Safari on macOS without any problems. Same version of Safari (12.0.3) but latest macOS Mojave (10.14.3).

Nope - I donated the other day using Safari on macOS without any problems. Same version of Safari (12.0.3) but latest macOS Mojave (10.14.3).

Thanks for info... I never update to the latest anything until I'm forced too, having used apples and macs since they were invented that rule has stopped me becoming a beta tester when I don't want to be! 8) I don't like the file system changes enforced by newer OS X versions for instance.

I'll try to donate on a diifferent mac when I get the time.

PS - @WorldlyWalker I just tried to donate using iphone, exactly the same problem. Very strange, I guess it's an issue with my PP account, don't have other issues as use PP regularly. I'll have to contact PP = commence several weeks of incomprehensible copy and paste replies from their help desk, bah humbug!

Server Cost Donations

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$200.00
Back