[gauging interest] Redstone... without redstone?

CBenni

Seasoned
I would like to offer a build school that teaches the basics of modern technical minecraft. A lot of it depends on not using the classical redstone items (redstone dust, repeaters, comparators etc) but uses more complex mechanisms (block updates, zero ticks, piston spitting, quasi-connectivity, flying machines etc) to achieve complex goals in a very compact format.

I would like to hear if anyone would be interested in this. I would design it so little or no prior knowledge is required, not even of classical redstone, but still go indepth.
I would imagine the format to be 50/50 me teaching and then having the participants try to achieve predefined goals in a sort of obstacle course/test area.The goal would be to get you to the point where you can at least understand a bit of what the highly technical minecrafters do in those youtube tutorials one ends up copying 1:1.

The date is TBD, I want to know who wants to join, then we will find a date together. It would probably be during evening EU hours, as that is when most people have time (including myself)

Please comment below if you are interested and/or if you have any ideas, requests or similar!

While I like the idea those things arent really for me.
I'd suggest starting with maybe 1 single mechanism/contraption as a short introduction and maybe make it like a series, depending on how many actually show up? :)

Server Cost Donations

Total amount
$75.00
Goal
$200.00
Back