My HangoutMC Journey

Nekcalb

Inactive
Inactive Player
In the beginning i was born under spawn, but after a half hour or so Oribloke won the game of hide and seek and rescued me!
Spawn.png

I settled down in a wild jungle to the North West and set up my first home, yes a float plane. Had the idea saw someone else made one in MC and was inspired by the build, making it longer and wider it has a comfy sleeping quarters and makes a great fishing spot.
Float Plane.png

Next was the automation of my farms, first result i completed was this Rubik's cube UFO space craft looking thing, the build might not be an actual UFO but the guys working inside are definitely aliens. In the basement is a store room still loaded with clutter from settling in, the first floor uses the villager trading mechanic to grow and harvest carrots and potatoes. The second floor uses hopper mine carts tied into light detectors so they only run part of the time, wheat and beets are harvested here. At the top is an open air cactus farm, it is a design i came up with long ago that i haven't seen anyone else use. It currently is only producing at about a tenth of it's capacity, but how many cactus do i really need. All the crops are funneled down the middle into the storeroom below.
Farm 1.png

Last edited:
I still haven't worked out how to do automation. Still a migrant worker picking my crops!

Its around 2 stacks of ingots an hour, it is meant more so to look pretty, but the rates are plenty for my needs..

Server Cost Donations

Total amount
$75.00
Goal
$200.00
Back