Ros' Odds and Ends

Rosleen

Veteran
In part because we all know I needed to open yet another shop, in part because I tend to hoard stuff I'll never use, AND in part cause I just really wanted to build the house from "Up", here it is! What you've all been waiting for! Ros' Odds and Ends!

The stock is largely dependant on what I've happened to gather too much of, but prices are low, and I promise you wont float away!

Pop by any time, to see what might be for sale.

WYnzzwK.png

Last edited:
Currently in stock:

Packed Ice
Arrows
Wings
Leather
a limited supply of terracotta
Healing potions
a selection of enchanted books
Bug-out bags
Mob heads
Cocoa beans
Wood

Magma Blocks
Emeralds

I shopped at this very boutique this morning and purchased 7 reasonably priced stacks of glowstone. I highly recommend this shoppe, and it isn't just
because my family has worked for them for generations.

Currently BUYING DIRT FOR DIAMONDS.

You read that right, get rid of your nasty old dirt, and get some shiny shiny diamonds instead!

Just 4 stacks of dirt to 1 Diamond! Limited time offer! Get your shinies today!

A Forever Dirt Franchisee from the planet Allyourdirt close to the Dirt Star Alpha Dirtauri, acting on information received through the Forever Dirt Newsletter "The Truth about Dirt" has fulfilled your order for Dirt. There is only one diamond remaining.

Take notice; this is Dirtauri Dirt, it's use may bring unexpected results. Make sure you lock your door at night and don't eat mussels.

A Forever Dirt Franchisee from the planet Allyourdirt close to the Dirt Star Alpha Dirtauri, acting on information received through the Forever Dirt Newsletter "The Truth about Dirt" has fulfilled your order for Dirt. There is only one diamond remaining.

Take notice; this is Dirtauri Dirt, it's use may bring unexpected results. Make sure you lock your door at night and don't eat mussels.

Forever Dirty is high quality dirt! thank you so much! :D

Judging by the fact that I just bought a full set of enchanted diamond armor from Ros at cheaper than the crafting amount I'm assuming magic. (Or End City dungeoneering) <3 you Ros. You literally cleaned me out of all my diamonds.

Server Cost Donations

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$200.00
Back