Seasonal Seasonal shulker farm cooperative project

Anyone that wants to can help here, its a very simple building protocol - just a single block (netherrack is nice and easy to get rid of later) with a rail on top. Every 35-ish blocks, you put a powered rail with a lever on the side of the block (don't forget to power it)

This is now complete (and tested).

a HUGE gg to everyone involved!

I would never have done this again without your help, but this was as painless as it gets. Good preparation and friends to help does all the difference in the world.

To run the farm: simply go to the farm (overworld side), go up the bubble elevator, turn on the lever by the portal (DO NOT DOUBLE FLICK IT, BE VERY CAREFUL), then stay in the area (or on the nether side, either works) - chunk loading on paper is a bit fishy, so I wouldn't rely on it. You can get to the nether side by going through that portal next to the lever.
Also, please turn off the farm before the daily server restarts, I am worried they might break it.

The output chest is currently located on the underside of the no-fly-box in the nether. Maybe we will add some nicer storage to it

EP43, Goldman_dk and I sat down and built a really nice shulker shop for it in the ravine!

2021-09-04_00.59.23.png

This entire project was a huge amount of fun, so thanks to all of you that helped!

I have put the leftover resources back into the donation chests. Please take back what you donated if you want it back.
There is still some leftover bits and pieces, like rails in the sky and in the end. I suggest we leave them there for a week or two in case something goes terribly wrong and I need to get more shulkers in, then they will be taken down and the resources returned.

Prices in the shop:
1 dia per 2 shulker shells, all proceeds go to making more social events possible!
All of our helpers (EP, Goldman, Amaris, Tigger, Olie, EZWoodworker) get access for free, if they want.

Attachments

• 2021-09-04_00.59.23.png
    2021-09-04_00.59.23.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 5

Server Cost Donations

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$200.00
Back