General Secret Santa 2021

Really!! Can I ask for a stack of diamond block? Or a stack of netherite block? Of course if someone asked that of me I would not be able to deliver:(

So uh... how does this work now (as the 12th has passed).
Do we just pick one of the letters to Santa and fullfill it by the 24th?

Don't forget it's time to go back to Tree and pick who you want to be Secret Santa for!

Gifts don't have to be expensive, having fun is what counts. Items renamed with inventive names is one idea :)

If your gift is not going to be placed at the tree, please post a sign there. That way your person will know where to find their gift (and I will know that gift has been delivered:) )

Thank you to everyone who participated! I think the new format worked quite well (all presents have been delivered), but let me know what you think.

Also, you should go visit the Christmas villages on Permanent and Spawn from last year. I forgot how magical they are!! There is a Christmas banner on the correct TP on Permanent, there is a tunnel in the nether from the TP to get there. On Vanilla, go into nether hub and follow the Christmas tree pictures to an elevator up to nether roof (click on the mine carts). There you will find a train ride to the portal for the Christmas village.

Thinking ahead to next year, I think it would be fun to expand and/or improve on the existing villages. So if you have any ideas make a note, or tell me and I will write it down.

Very Happy Holidays to you all!

Tigger :)

Server Cost Donations

Total amount
$75.00
Goal
$200.00
Back