Seasonal Work has begun on Season 6!

TiggerBlueMom

Staff
Staff member
Supporter
May 9, 2017
Lombard, IL, USA
Staff has begun working to prepare a new map for season 6 so that when the plugins we need are updated we will be ready to start the season.

We are excited about some new features for Season 6!

• Shopping District on Mooshroom Island - Will be a portal from spawn to a large mooshroom island with an even larger cave system underground. There will be some pre-built shops for easy setup and plenty of room for free standing shops!
  • Lush Cave Community Build - Will be a portal from spawn into a huge lush cave system. Everyone is invited to help turn it into an amazing underground city!
  • Season 6 will be 18 months long - Rather than starting a new season when 1.19 comes out next summer, we will be expanding the world borders to get some of the new terrain generation. This should get back on track to have 1 year seasons that coinside with when Mojang usually releases updates in the summer.
We don't yet have a start date for season 6, as that is largely determined by when plug-ins are updated. We will let you know as soon as we know.

Pzjdj_vc7QaL-o28I3O3gyHmhz3cwUBN7lXdEyHmVASXsrvm80eyJNRsAuFewUYlCZ_tE3Ik7jkj6qqmv8fYsSfeYadaQ2oH1xHZcftTfGV8P4LtlCXbBCNWc1tnJZYC6zwsg_rQ

2021-12-29_13.39.47.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwydz

Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Server Map Link
View on Map
Hmph - did you notice it's two of the OLDEST players who complained???? Cranky old men....
:cool:

Looking forward to the new Season - sounds like you all are planning well for it. A starting town in a lush cave sounds fun! Will we all get a chest with berries to plant all over our houses?

<<edit>>
Wow, purple text is hard to read....I guess I should remove my comment. Wait, they won't be able to read it anyway!!! lol, jk guys - you're both my favorite cranky old men!

TiggerBlueMom

Staff
Staff member
Supporter
May 9, 2017
Lombard, IL, USA
Dates are Set!

Because of the completely new terrain generation, we are not sure how long updating everything to 1.18 will take, because of this, we are giving ourselves 1 week to do the update process. Would rather take the time to do it right than rush things and have them go wrong.

We will be putting up a temporary 1.18 creative world that people can play around in while they wait. Have fun exploring, but don’t get attached, we will not be keeping a backup of this temporary world.

Saturday, January 22nd 1pm GMT (8am Eastern)- Server will come down to do update.

Permanent and Vanilla will be opened back up as they are ready during the week.
(Vanilla probably first as it will be the simplest).

Saturday, January 29th 7pm GMT (2pm Eastern) - Season 6 Launch Party

Amaris3004

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 4, 2017
Nottinghamshire
As long as my all-diamond mansion with diamond shulker boxes in every room and a diamond mine in the basement makes the transition safely, all will be good.
damn, they evolved into netherite in the testing we had to quarantine the area.

*hides netherite filled shulkers spilling from ender chest*

TiggerBlueMom

Staff
Staff member
Supporter
May 9, 2017
Lombard, IL, USA
Staying on hard, but tried to make areas that are safer also. And with new rules about hostile mobs only spawning with light level of zero, should be easier to make areas safer.

Server Cost Donations

Total amount
$230.00
Goal
$200.00