General Hangout UHC! (may 15th)

Amaris3004

Administrator
Staff member
UHC.jpg

Hangouts First PVP UHC!

So what is a UHC? (yes I heard some of you ask)
UHC - Ultra Hard Core, this means 1 life and no natural regeneration (only golden apples or potions would heal you)
PVP - Player Vs Player

We can run this event a few ways and want people that are interested to let us know what sounds best:

Solo - Every player for themselves- Everyone starts with basic stone tools you have a set time to get equipped. There is a 10-min period where no players can be killed (via PVP) after this anyone can go (but remember mobs still spawn!.... and like... big holes *ouch my ankle*...) After an allotted time all players who are still alive will be teleported to within 200 blocks of the worlds spawn to fight it out ! Whoever is alive at the end .... wins!

Duo- Teams of two same starting kit, same times, but you got a mate! Someone to watch your back....(or feed you to the zombies)

Each UHC will be generated on a new world each round so no worries to the people who aren't kitted up as much as others if we have enough players for teams we can sort the teams to help with different abilities etc.

Something a little different for Hangouts we know, but thought to be an interesting draw back to the server whilst we all wait for 1.17.

Who's going to be Crowned Mays UHC CHAMP?

Times for May 15th Event:

Pacific - 11:00 am
Mountain - 12:00 pm
Central - 1:00 pm
Eastern - 2:00 pm
Greenwich - 6:00 pm
Central European - 7:00 pm
Eastern European - 8:00 pm

The Uhc has 3 custom crafting recipes they help progress in the game

1. The Lite Apple this will heal 2 hearts
custom crafting 1.png

2.The Lite Anvil, this gives the opportunity to add enchanted books that you might find in the world.
custom crafting 2.png

3.The War Axe, this is a powerful enchanted Axe !
custom crafting 3.png

Hey everyone, the UHC is Saturday but it seems like we only have 6 people joining in so far. Anyone else want to join? It should be fun!

It's on my calendar so at least I can't claim I forgot. So there's a 95% chance I'll be there. Let's make that an 83% chance. I will 75% assuredly be there, maybe.

If I may ask a metaphysical question, what is the afterlife like? That is, after I die within 45 seconds due to a particularly territorial Minecraft squirrel chewing out my jugular, will I respawn as a spectator to witness the remaining combatants? I ask because there's definitely a 50/50 shot that I show up.

The day has come! The First UHC is tonight
(just under 3 hours from now)

As the pack needs to generate and then delete the world each game there is a separate server to connect to. I will share the IP closer to the time as I plan to do more testing prior to the time.

There is now a text channel and voice channel on discord for tonight, for people who have mentioned they are interested in participating (or spectating)

Spectators are a possibility for sure but will probably get you to join once the game has started to reduce risk of you being counted. Same thing goes for dying you will be allowed to spectate after death

Few ....pointers?

After 5 mins PVP is enabled so keep an eye out for name tags

After 10 mins the boarder starts to shrink if you get caught by it, it will kill you.

Villages! are great.

ruined portals.... have ... gold.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Server Cost Donations

Total amount
$75.00
Goal
$200.00
Back