General What kind of social events do you want?

TiggerBlueMom

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
The UHC PVP that Avril organized last month was very successful, and we will definitely do that again some time.

But, I am wondering what other kind of events everyone might be interested in.

In the past scavenger hunts, community builds (i.e. Covidtown) and group projects (i.e. helping me clear plots for newsletters) have been well attended. Let me know if you have any ideas for any of these.

Any other kinds of events strike your fancy? Let me know.

Kelly :)

Pictionary for Minecraft. It's essentially a build battle. Like Pictionary, you draw a card that tells you what to "draw." Instead of drawing, however, you have to build an approximation of the identified object using a chest full of random Minecraft blocks having various colors and textures. Your team tries to guess what you're building. First team to guess correctly wins the round.

Avril mentioned something called Bed Wars which sounded fun. Also, maybe expanding on the Hermits 3rd life setup...it seemed like fun but maybe some extra tweaks could make it more interesting. UHC was a ton of fun; would love to see more of that.

Also, maybe some kind of month-long competition with a small prize like the person who flies the most or plays on the server the most in a month gets a custom mob head that could be collected...just spitballing here.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of non-competitive events. Community builds, cooperative events etc are the ones I love the most.
Hermits helping hermits-style stuff (doing grindey things together) are nice, but it gets really great when people get creative together :3
I like it Cbenni, been on server near 5 years and yet to have joint built. That would be a kick.

I have a real winner of an idea. It's called "GICMAD" for short.

Basically I put a chest at Perm spawn point and you race to GIve Captain Marko All Diamonds

First to do so is the Top Winner and gets a diamond hand crafted dirt block.

There are also 2nd & 3rd place mystery prizes.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of non-competitive events. Community builds, cooperative events etc are the ones I love the most.
Hermits helping hermits-style stuff (doing grindey things together) are nice, but it gets really great when people get creative together :3
Halloween builds? Seasonal or Perm?

Server Cost Donations

Total amount
$75.00
Goal
$200.00
Back